Friday, February 6, 2009

I HAVE ARRIVED!!


BULA!
[Fijian welcome]

so, as i entered the beautiful beautiful island of Fiji, i realized my luggage had NOT!!
that's right! i'm here, without my cute swimsuit that i bought for my first day here and all my clothes but, hey! i'm in FIJI!!
my bible study today was from matthew 26 reminding me to not worry about my clothes or food because the Lord will provide. He has, a girl let me borrow a swimsuit and my roommate gave me some shorts anddd i found an extra shirt in my bag. i'll be going to town later to use the $50 the airport gave me. God is good all the time.
after a 10 hour flight and a weird weird allergic reaction/nervous/panic attack which resulted in a red face and a throbbing headache, i made it alright. :]]
i slept most of the way, of course, but i totally needed it.
i have met some really cool people already and some that are just ridiculous, ie spending tons of money on alcohol already & getting wasted at 9 am!!

we're headed to beach comber today & i'm going to snorkel!! :D
sooo stokkeddd.


the flight was wonderful and i miss you all already.
hope to hear from you soon!
xoxo
dustialynn

No comments:

Post a Comment