Tuesday, May 26, 2009

toranga zoo

it has been a while, i know i know.
but! fear not! updates are here!

in the last couple of weeks i have been really busy with school work but, thankfully, i have found time to do some fun sydney stuff.
on saturday 9th, my AIFS group went on a day trip to the toranga zoo.

here are some of the awesome animals we got to see.

i don't have a picture of the world's largest bear, the kodiak bear, which was one of my favorite things to see but, enjoy these none the less. :)



seal show:

a few of us went to see a "free flying" bird show.
it was really neat & one of my favorite parts of the day..

at the end of the show:

beautiful bengal tiger:

a dingo did NOT eat my baby :)
world's tiniest pigmy hippo:

ostrich!:
favorite animal:
zebras: i picked this picture cause the little girl looked like me :) :
my friend aron & i at the end of the day:

i'm off to brisbane/gold coast with my roommate, kate.
i'll update more soon, promise!

xoxo
dustialynn

No comments:

Post a Comment